Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I graduated 20 flippin' years ago.

So, I'm doing the Facebook thing. Meh. I officially feel like I'm trying NOT to act my age...even more so than usual.

So, I've got the flu (thank you, son). I can't keep my mind on what I'm supposed to do (the bone marrow transplant guru at Sitemann). So what do I do?

I find my high school class on Facebook.

It's nice to know (or pathetic to realize) that I still have the same criterion of friendship (whom will I snobbishly invite to be my friend?) now as I did then.

Did they ride in my 1964 T-bird? Would I still allow them to ride in it now (if I still had it)?

I contacted three people.

Yeah, I don't want to be my friend either, but I'm kinda stuck with me.

Funny. I missed the reunion this summer, and it doesn't bother me a bit. There are a few people I'd like to contact but they, too, wouldn't be disappointed that they missed the reunion and that is probably why they're not listed on the high school Facebook page.

I have a feeling that Facebook is the greatest stalking tool EVER.

I HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED AS SOMEONE'S FRIEND.

This is better than my "You've got mail!" phase.
What I learned today: If a child fails Cereal Box Opening 101, it is asinine to assume that he's ready for Kibbles-N-Bits 201. This lack of readiness leads to Advanced Dustpan Use 307 and Anger Management at a postgraduate level that is bundled in the DSM-IV psychoanalysis course

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have missed reading your stuff, lady! ROFL!!!!!!!